Sunday 29 March 2015

Pitsford kids ride



Still one my favourite places for a kids ride, today Sam and I joined his friend Alex for a birthday bike ride. Lee,as the queen of cakes was tending the cake!

This may have been a little jaunt compared to yesterday but that brutal wind was in abundance plus a bit of rain and a smattering of hail! This made conditions for the boys and girls very testing. I was proud of Super Sam in that wind especially as he was quoting rule #9 "if you are riding in bad weather you are badass. Period! http://www.velominati.com/the-rules/


Group shot, I'm role modelling rule #80 Always be casually indiferent

Badass boys

Lets Off Road

Even time for a quick geocache

I'm so proud

Pitsford is ideal for a kids ride. There's a good cafe at the start and finish. Parking is £3 for the day. There's a bike and running shop to cater for last minute lycra clad necessities. The play area is one of the best I've seen. There are picnic/barbecue facilities. There's also things of interest for people without bikes. The last thing is that if you're into geocaching there's about 30 dotted around the ressie.

Happy Pedaling

No comments:

Post a Comment